Cash Assistance

Other Assistance

Child and Family Services


   To Report Child or Elder Abuse call (209) 754-6452 or 844-690-5137


Adult Services

Housing Information

Problem Resolution Form

Fill out the form below and return it to the Health and Human Services Office or mail to:

Health and Human Services Agency
509 E St. Charles Street
San Andreas, CA 95249